Fw: [Pw_forum] Re: Woodcrest vs Opteron performance in pwscf calc.

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Fri Aug 11 04:18:37 CEST 2006

It seems that maintanence work of our campus network messed up our mail
server
these two days. My reply to the pw forum is in my "Sent" box, but I haven't
seen
its arrival in the mailing list although three days have passed.

Here I forward my post. if you by any means had received the mail 2 days
ago, I
apologize for the inconvenience to you.

Huiqun Zhou