[Pw_forum] Re:Re: Waring message

Donghee Lim limkr at umich.edu
Wed Aug 9 13:53:46 CEST 2006

Dear Paolo
I didn't do anything to complete my calculation after the waring
message appeared, but the calculation was completed. Am I supposed to
do modify the QE code to complete the calculation after the waring
message appeared? If so, how was my calculation completed without any
modification?

Thank you,
Donghee Lim