[Pw_forum] Re: Woodcrest vs Opteron performance in pwscf calc.

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Mon Aug 7 12:55:44 CEST 2006

Hi, Paolo,

Sorry I haven't noticed your response. I just simply got the folowing error
when I tried to configure QE:
  checking for Fortran 77 compiler default output file name... configure
error:
  Fortrn 77 compiler cannot create excutables

I'm using the command line:

./configure CC=pathcc F77=pathf90 F90=pathf90 MPIF77=mpif77 MPIF90=mpif90 \
                 LIBDIRS=/opt/acml3.1.0/pathscale64/lib

BTW, the PSC compiler is an evaluation copy. If the command line I typed is
not
wrong, it may means that the compiler has expired.

Huiqun Zhou