[Pw_forum] Can't run pwgui and missing chden.x

Luke Thulin lukethulin at netscape.net
Fri Apr 28 15:24:18 CEST 2006

I downloaded the new version and I think it's working.  However, when I
execute the pwgui command from my shell, it says it's starting up PWgui
version 2.1.3.  I don't see anything in the actual program that tells me
which version I'm running.  So is there any way to be sure that I'm
actually running 3.0?  I don't see how it could still be the 2.1.3, but
just to be sure.

Thanks,
Luke