[Pw_forum] Can't run pwgui and missing chden.x

Luke Thulin lukethulin at netscape.net
Thu Apr 27 14:41:55 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm just trying Quantum Espresso for the first time.  I've installed it
and successfully run the first few examples.  However, I see a couple
problems.  If I try to run pwgui I get the following error:

Please define the PWGUI environment variable !!!
PWGUI should point to the PWgui package root directory.

Also, when I looked at the packages that should be available after doing
the make all, chdens.x is not in my espresso-3.0/bin folder.

Thanks,
Luke Thulin