[Pw_forum] question on potential energy in constant pressure simulations

Konstantin Kudin konstantin_kudin at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 18:20:40 CEST 2006

 Hi Nicola,

 Thanks for the info! I was under the impression that ALL bugs were
fixed by now, but apparently - not. I do in fact use ultra-soft PSPs,
so that would explain my results.

 An important consideration for me is that I did not intend just to
test the stress, but rather to use it for some production jobs. So
unfortunately it looks like this has to wait.

 Kostya