[Pw_forum] How can I get the potential value in the middle of the vacuum layer?

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 5 18:11:37 CEST 2006

Dear Ruslan,

you might want to give a close look to the
PhD thesis of Caspar Fall (using pwscf) - all the issues
are discussed in great clarity and detail:

http://library.epfl.ch/theses/?nr=1955

				nicola