[Pw_forum] Modification of sort.f90 in v-3.0

David Prendergast davegp at civet.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 4 20:56:11 CEST 2006

Thanks Paolo,

I am also aware of the dangers of changing libraries. I just thought I
should mention this to save some other poor souls that might be digging
around in the save files produced by PWSCF. The best of luck in
developing the newer (more transparent) output format.

And, let me reiterate that this version and previous versions of the
code produce consistent output. This posting was not a criticism, just
an update.

However one might notice some problems exchanging wave functions between
different versions - something to be avoided in general.

David.

--
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
  David Prendergast
  366 LeConte Hall #7300              email: davegp at civet.berkeley.edu
  Berkeley, CA 94720-7300       web: http://civet.berkeley.edu/~davegp
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo