[Pw_forum] XML output

carlo sbraccia sbraccia at sissa.it
Tue Sep 20 15:24:53 CEST 2005

Hi All,

an alternative possibility is downloading the CVS version of the code
and compiling it with -D__NEWPUNCH. The resulting executable will
produce a punch file ( outdir/prefix.save-new/restart.xml, but this name
will change in the forthcoming stable version ) that is already in the
XML format. Moreover this format is already kind of stable and is the
one that will be used the next stable release. Note that the CVS version
of the CP code already uses this format for its restart file.

carlo