[Pw_forum] version 2.1.5 - strange crashes

Konstantin Kudin konstantin_kudin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 04:12:27 CEST 2005

 I am replying to myself here, anyway, the crashes happen in fpmd.x in
2.1.5

 Here is an example:

  running the calculation with fixed ions...forrtl: severe (174):
SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
fpmd.x             080CB7A7  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

Stack trace terminated abnormally.

 Kostya