[Pw_forum] ´ð¸´: [Pw_forum] why I can not get the correct band gap of TiO2?

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 18:25:56 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks Gerardo explaining the band gap issue.

>  By the way, do
> you know how to plot out the band structure based on
> the output file of pwscf? Thx in advance.

To me the best way is the use of a program I sent to
forum some time ago.
I also promised attache it to the Fermi Surface
program, but, sorry, I did not it yet. There are a lot
useless things I have to do. But I will do that
definitely.

In any case besides SCF calculations you have to do
NSCF ones for a number of k-points along high symmetry
directions.

Bests,
Eyvaz.