[Pw_forum] charge density and pot file

Lilia Boeri L.Boeri at fkf.mpg.de
Fri Oct 14 19:46:33 CEST 2005

dear Paolo,

thanks a lot for your answer. Actually, in the chdens.f90 file there was
all that was needed: the rho (or potential) is stored in G space in the
rhog array, and the g vectors in a vector which is called g.
So I just had to print them out! thanks a lot for your response, it was
very useful,
best,
Lilia