[Pw_forum] questions about kpoints.x tool

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Mon Oct 10 09:31:36 CEST 2005

k-points are generate from a specified regular grid in the BZ, removing
symmetry-equivalent points.
The first output file contains the symmetry-unequivalent k-points and
their weights (it's the set to be used in the calculation)
while file "info" specifies for each point in the original regular grid
to which other point it is equivalent.
It's generated for checking purpose.

stefano