[Pw_forum] convert a pseudopotential in UPF format of PWSCF to CPMD format

Adeagbo Waheed Adeniyi adeagbo at thp.Uni-Duisburg.DE
Wed Nov 16 18:53:00 CET 2005

Thanks Axel for prompt reply to my mail.
Actually the potential I will like to convert
are
      Si.vbc.UPF
      O.LDA.US.RRKJ3.UPF

They appear in  example18 of
PWSCF version 2.1.5.

(  This example shows how to use cp.x to perform molecular dynamics
     simulation of SiO2.)

I want to try the same potential in the CPMD code itself in order to
compare the structure and the lattice constant for diamond-like
structure of SiO2 with  other potentials available in RUB
webpage.

Best regards.

Adeagbo

Dr. Waheed Adeniyi Adeagbo     e-mail:waheed.adeagbo at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
                                                 adeagbo at thp.uni-duisburg.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49(0)234/32-26751
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum                    Fax:   ++49(0)234/32-14045
Universitaetsstrasse 150
D-44780 Bochum, Germany
"The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery. There comes
a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, and the
solution comes to you and you don't know how or why."
                                                     -- AlbertEinstein