[Pw_forum] compiling problems of espresso-2.1.3 onIBM-rs6000???

Liu Lei phyliul at nus.edu.sg
Fri May 6 17:18:37 CEST 2005

Dear Gerardo,

Many thanks for your kind reply.
I try set "MYLIB = lapack", but still got "
** ON ENTRY TO ZHPEV  PARAMETER NUMBER  1 HAD AN ILLEGAL VALUE"

>From archive searching results of Paolo's comments
"IBM with ESSL ? ESSL contains a version of ZHPEV that is incompatible
with ZHPEV provided by LAPACK. If __AIX is defined, the former is used.
Load ESSL before LAPACK.
Paolo
"

I am very confused, that means I have to install a liblapack.a
separately together with essl?

Thanks and regards,

LIU, LEI