[Pw_forum] problem with compilation of espresso in HP-UX

xianghjun xhongjun at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Fri May 6 15:43:21 CEST 2005

Jose C. Conesa wrote:

>Dear all,
>First of all, Axel Kohlmeyer's solution on the problem with the repeated
>'rd_ht? definition was perfect. Compilation in the alpha machine is now
>OK. Many thanks.
>Secondly: I tried to compile espresso 2.1.3 also in a HP machine with
>Itanium2 processors and HP-UX. This architecture was not known to
>configure. Can someone suggest a closest one that I may try, or some
>other solution?
>All the best,
>Jose C. Conesa
>Instituto de Catalisis y Petroleoquimica, CSIC
>Campus de Cantoblanco
>28049 Madrid  -  Spain
>Phone Nr. 34-91-5854766
>Fax Nr. 34-91-5854760

Dear Conesa,
  I have successfully compiled  PWSCF 2.1.2, here is my make.sys file.
Hope it helps.

Best regards,
xianghjun

 H. J. Xiang
 Ph.D. Candidate,
 Hefei National Laboratory For Physical Sciences at Microscale,
 University of Science and Technology of China,
 Hefei, Anhui, 230026,
 People's Republic of China
 Tel.: 86-551-3606428
 Fax.: 86-551-3602969