[Pw_forum] lapack error in efg calculation

Lilong Li lilong at unc.edu
Fri Mar 18 21:16:35 CET 2005

Yes I am aware of this redirection issue. Actually this is related to
npool. For example, for the scf run, i used
   mpirun -np 16 pw.x -npool 8 < file.in > file.out
If I use the efg.x in the following way:
   mpirun -np 16 efg.x -npool 8 < efg.in > efg.out
I will get 7 "error reading inputpp namelist" error. And I guess (I
didn't check that) if I use '-npool 4' I will get 3 errors. I also tried
  mpirun -np 16 efg.x -npool 1 < efg.in > efg.out
This time there was no reading inputpp namelist error. But I still get
the davcio error. Probably with a different npool, efg.x reassigns the
calculation differently than the previous scf run.

Lilong