[Pw_forum] compiling on sgi orgin with -D_SCSL

Lilong Li lilong at unc.edu
Wed Mar 16 22:25:54 CET 2005

I used sgi compilers 7.4.3m.  I encountered a couple of errors and a
segmentation fault.  Should line 120 in PW/cft_3.f90 be
     LOGICAL, SAVE              :: first(ngrid)
instead of
     INTEGER, SAVE              :: first(ngrid)
?

The compiler also complained that line 636 of FPMD/fpmdpp.f90 doesn't
start with & when continuing from the previous line. Adding an & will
stop it.

There's also a segmentation fault when compiling CPV/cplib.f90. Probably
I won't need the programs there. But it would be nice if somebody had
the same experience and solved the problem.