[Pw_forum] proplem with PWgui

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Mar 11 11:01:36 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 18:55 +0300, Konstantin Mineev wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Please help me with my trouble.
> after being installed and loaded, my PWgui interface rejected to do
> any calculations. I loaded several examples, and clicked calculate,
> but the answer was the same^: "wrong # argument:shold be
> regsub ?switches? exp string SubSpec VarName". Does anybody know what
> does that mean?

I guess you are using the source version of the PWgui, right?

You have two options:

(i) use the CVS version of the PWgui (there this error is fixed)

(ii) cd to $PWGUI/src,
and try to replace in file run.itcl the following line (should be around line
244):

set head [regsub {\.(inp|in)$} $inpFile {}]

with line:

regsub {\.(inp|in)$} $inpFile {} head

Best regards, Tone