[Pw_forum] espresso on macosx and g95

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Fri Mar 4 12:05:34 CET 2005

On Friday 04 March 2005 10:21, Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini wrote:

> there is no info about macosx and g95.

if you provide it, there will be some!

mac-osx is sort of supported with xlf compiler, I think. The most recent
versions of g95 work nicely on Intel PC.

> Fixup of 219521792 too large for field width of 26 bits

nice error. I don't see why the code would contain a jump to an
instruction 219Mb far away, so it looks like a compiler or assembler
bug. Take the cp_fpmd.f90 file and remove things until you isolate
where the error occurs, then contact the developer of g95 (or the
developers of espresso if it is a problem of the code).

Paolo
Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it