[Pw_forum] Unedrstanding total energy and cohesive energy

Mousumi Upadhyay Kahaly mousumi at jncasr.ac.in
Tue Jun 28 19:03:54 CEST 2005

Dear Sir,

       I have gone through the following pages to see what you mean by
"one electron contribution" etc terms.

       But still my doubts are not cleared. Why total energy is not equal
to sum of those terms?

       I would like to know (1) from where can I find the details of all
these terms and their explanations and (2) how each of them will
contribute to the cohesive energy of a system?

       Best regards,   mousumi.