[Pw_forum] how to specify atoms in a plane by XCrySDen?

Yosuke Kanai ykanai at Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 9 01:28:41 CEST 2005

Dear Tone.

While I was following the procedure you described below from axsf file,
I encountered an error when I was saving it as WIEN struct file, saying

ERROR while executing "nn" program;
ERROR Code: please specify nn-bondlength factor: (usually=2)

I have not been able to figure this out.
Do you know what I must to do in this case ?

Thanks in advance,

Yosuke