[Pw_forum] Convert FHI Pseudopotential to UPF

Shihn Lun lsl0426 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 10:39:23 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,
I try to convert FHI pseudopotential to UPF by
fhi2upf.f90, when I perform this converting program,
this program tell me enter "Wavefunction # 1: label,
occupancy >",
but I dont konw how to enter suitable 'Wavefunction',
it
seems very important. And I read a file 'upftool/UPF',
I still not understand what 'Wavefunction' means.

could anybody give me some hints or suggestions ?

Thanks in advance,

Shinn-Lun.

-----Here is FHI input--------
40.00 8 2 8 0.00 : z nc nv