[Pw_forum] Error in configure

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 00:00:32 CET 2005

Sorry, I would just like to add a little addition to
Paolo's reply.
If you have installed IFC on your computer, try to run
"ifort" from command line and see computer's reply. If
you have "command not found", your installation is not
complete. You should add binary path and library path
to your .bashrc file.
Do not forget about lisense file, too.

The combination IFC8.1, FedoraCore3, and Espresso
2.1.1 works fine for me. I have compiled it a couple
of days without ANY troubles.

Bests,
Eyvaz.