[Pw_forum] strange problem with input

Silviu Zilberman silviu at Princeton.EDU
Fri Jan 7 19:08:03 CET 2005

It was a SEGV problem in ph.x that was solved, following your advice, by
changing compiler from V8 to V7. I posted this problem on Dec. 6 2004. I
added the past correspondence below.

Thanks, Silviu.

Paolo Giannozzi wrote:

>On Thursday 06 January 2005 20:57, Silviu Zilberman wrote:
>

>>I use a linux/intel cluster with RH8 and an up-to-date intel V7
>>compiler (I had problems with the V8.1 compiler).
>>

>which kind of problems?

Dear Paolo,

Thank you for your reply, indeed it is a compiler issue. Going back to
V7 seems to solve the problem.

Silviu