[Pw_forum] Relaxation of Cu100 with PBE pseudopotential

Alcantara Ortigoza, Marisol alcantar at phys.ksu.edu
Fri Feb 11 19:26:02 CET 2005

Dear Andrea,

Thanks for replying. It's worth to try those values , however the same
value for broadening was used in both calculations and the volume of the
two systems was almost the same (differing by just 0.9%), then the
Brilloruin zone differed by 0.9% too. The k-point sampling density,
therefore, should be same for both systems. Thus, if the broadening were
a problem for the first calculation, it should also be a problem for the
second one, but for the second calculation I got the correct result
according to the experiment.

Best regard.

Marisol.