[Pw_forum] q2r.x for bigger systems

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 10:57:06 CET 2005

Hi,

> My problem is that it doesn't happen anything when
> running it.

It is not so clear what actually  happens. If
absolutly nothing happens with command q2r.x <q2r.in
>out it means that it is waiting for input from
command line which is very unlikely. In my expertize
there must be  a message from q2r.x if something goes
wrong with input file.

May be you just entered q2r.x without "<q2r.in"?

One comment not related to the problem. Set up
"zasr=.true." if you like to get correct frequencies
for the Gamma point. By the way, did you calculate the
dynamical matrix for the Gamma point? From your input
it is not clear.

Bests,
Eyvaz.