[Pw_forum] Pw.x : relaxation in crystall coordinates?

Alexander Shaposhnikov shaposh at isp.nsc.ru
Thu Dec 15 15:14:13 CET 2005

Hi,
this idea comes to in the first place. So, i made some distortion
in crystall coordinates "by hand". To my great surprise, the total force
still was zero! I made a run with nosym=.TRUE., still no effect.
(And in alat units total force is not that small, by the way.)

I use the latest cvs version. No changes wrt 3.0.

Regards,
Alex