[Pw_forum] Error in q2r.x

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Fri Dec 2 23:26:45 CET 2005

The format has chaged .
Information about cell_parameters has been added and in principle you should run
nscf+ph again.

However you can also manually add the information missing in the "dyn" files.

The new files should have after the first line with the title and the second
line containing nat ntyp ibrav celldm1 ... celldm6 four more lines containing
symm_type
at(1,1) at(2,1) at(3,1)
at(1,2) at(2,2) at(3,2)
at(1,3) at(2,3) at(3,3)
followed by the remainder of the file.

in practice you should take the CELL_PARAMETERS section of your scf input
and put it after the second line of EACH "dyn" file, just removing the label
CELL_PARAMETERS

stefano