[Pw_forum] Error in q2r.x

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Fri Dec 2 10:58:56 CET 2005

Hi,

q2r does not work properly with ibrav=0, actually does not work at all.
Somehow, information on lattice_parameters are not written in the dynmat
files and then q2r (but probably other codes reading dynmat files) does
not work properly with ibrav=0

Thanks for pointing out this problem. We'll fix it.

stefano