[Pw_forum] Structural relaxation

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 20:43:08 CEST 2005

Dear Marcos,

You can do it without any doubts. You can specify
"vc-relax" or "vc-md" type of calculations.
Then you should add &CELL  section in order to
describe job-specific parameters which are described
in &CELL section of INPUT_PW in /Doc directory of
Espresso_2.1.3. Other (required) parameters are in
&IONS section. Do not forget other basic sections
(&CONTROL, &SYSTEM, &ELECTRONS, &ATOMIC_SPECIES,
&ATOMIC_POSITIONS, and &K_POINTS)

Hope it helps.
Bests,
Eyvaz.