[Pw_forum] Recurring problem when starting "from_scratch" with pw.x

Axel Kohlmeyer axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Apr 15 20:01:29 CEST 2005

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Alcantara Ortigoza, Marisol wrote:

MAO> The directory files are being read from the right directory. I deleted
MAO> those PP files and got a new copy of these PP files from the pwscf web
MAO> page. Nothing changed, the same problem appears.
MAO>
MAO> So, I tried a scf calculation for a simpler system (only one atom).

do you get the same problem with the examples provided with the
espresso package? that would mean that your binaries are either
miscompiled or your machines has a problem or something not related
to the espresso software, that i cannot think of.

if they don't, please post an example input, so we can try
to locate the problem. error/typo in the input or a real bug.

regards,
	axel.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer   e-mail: axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-26673
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/53         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/