[Pw_forum] Re: cut-off radius for radial integrations (Paolo Giannozzi)

Virginie Quequet virginie.quequet at polytechnique.fr
Fri Apr 15 12:46:49 CEST 2005

Dear Paolo

Thank you very much for your replies. As you said, beyond 10 a.u. there
are only numerical noise, my problem was that my pseudo-potential had a
big quantity of noise, so it changed the radial integration a lot.
The two pseudo-potential for Ti and Si, that I tried, were generated with
FHIPP. I made some correction in order to eliminate this noise and now it
works fine when I change rcut.

thanks a lot

Virginie Quequet