[Pw_forum] try smd in espresso?

Yosuke Kanai ykanai at Princeton.EDU
Wed Apr 13 19:16:03 CEST 2005

Dear Aaron

The example for smd option in CP code is not yet in the official
"stable" version.
I can send you an example file which I prepared for ESPRESSO v2.1 if you
want.
Going from NEB to SM is simple. In SMD case, optimizing the MEP is done in
CP fashion. I have not had time to prepare some documentation on how to
use it, but
I will soon do that.

Yosuke