[Pw_forum] Honeycomb structure

Aritz Leonardo swblelia at sw.ehu.es
Wed Apr 6 16:42:17 CEST 2005

Hello again!

Yes, I wrote the coordinates like you say. Down,there is a simple input
wich I am trying to visualize.
If you have xcrysden, please type: xcrysden --pwi name_of_file

    &control
    calculation='scf'
    restart_mode='from_scratch',
    prefix='C'
    pseudo_dir = '/scratch/aritz/pseudo/',
    outdir='/scratch/aritz/tmp/'
    tprnfor = .true.
    tstress = .true.
    /
    &system
    ibrav= 4,celldm(1)=4.69, celldm(3)=6.0,nat=2,ntyp= 1,
    ecutwfc =22, occupations='smearing',smearing='methfessel-paxton',
    degauss=0.025
    /
    &electrons
    conv_thr = 1.0d-8