[Pw_forum] espresso compilation error IBM SP4 arch

aaron at nemo.physics.ncsu.edu aaron at nemo.physics.ncsu.edu
Sun Oct 3 22:55:56 CEST 2004

Thanks to all for clearing that up.  In fact I was using a make.sys circa
pw.1.2 and the below mentioned configure strategy.  I had no trouble for
each consecutive release until now.  I guess you could say I got a little
spoiled.  Also I'm finding the espresso to be much faster for the neb
calculations.

Thanks again,

Aaron