[Pw_forum] scf for BaTiO3

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Fri Oct 1 10:14:46 CEST 2004

On Friday 01 October 2004 00:34, WANG Yuan Xu wrote:

> I still not successful compiling Pwscf on Hitachi [...] I want to know
> whether the shmem_include.f90 is necessary for Pwscf or it just be
> an option?

it is an option for a specific library on a specific machine (T3E).
I am not sure that it still works, by the way.

If you have -D__SHMEM among the postprocessor options in
make.sys,  just remove -D__SHMEM, "make clean" and recompile

If you do not have  -D__SHMEM among the postprocessor options
in make.sys, it is set by your preprocessor by defaut. Inquire with
your system manager or user support.

Paolo
Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it