[Pw_forum] Cu US PP with PBE exchange

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 10:07:08 CEST 2004

Hi,

20 Ry, definitely, is not enough. It should be,
perhaps, about 30-35Ry. You can try to do some tests
for total energy calculations, say, for experimental
lattice parameter with increasing Encut. When you have
converged with this you can recalculate lattice
parameter using converged Encut.

K-sampling should be enough, but again, you can try
more fine k-mesh.

Bests,
Eyvaz.