[Pw_forum] Whirlgif

Tone Kokalj Tone.Kokalj at ijs.si
Mon Nov 29 11:53:12 CET 2004

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 01:26:45PM +0330, Mahmoud Payami wrote:
> Dear Tone,
>
> Where can I find "whirlgif" executable file?

Well, the source is available from:

http://www.danbbs.dk/~dino/whirlgif/

For Debain based Linux systems, you can simply do:

apt-get install whirlgif

You can also get the package in RPM form:

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/contrib/libc6/i386/whirlgif-2.01-8.i386.html

Regards, Tone

| Anton Kokalj                                 Email: Tone.Kokalj at ijs.si |
| Department of Physical and Organic Chemistry Phone: x 386 1 477 3523   |
| Jozef Stefan Institute                         Fax: x 386 1 477 3811   |
| Jamova 39, SI-1000 Ljubljana                                           |
| SLOVENIA                                                               |