[Pw_forum] efermi?

Stefano Fabris fabris at democritos.it
Thu Nov 18 13:43:44 CET 2004

> It happens that when the run accidentally stops before
> the convergence is reached (because the simulation cell is big and
> the computing time per run is limited)

A possible solution to your problem could be to add the instruction
"max_seconds = n" in the input file. This force the program to exit
after n seconds, writing all the files it needs for restarting (provided
that n is shorter than the time limit for you run ...).

Stefano.

Stefano Fabris                               fabris at democritos.it
INFM DEMOCRITOS - SISSA                      tel: +39 040 3787405
via Beirut 2-4, I-34014 Trieste, Italy       fax: +39 040 3787528