[Pw_forum] Problems with ph.x in pwscf2.0

Massimiliano Bonomi massimiliano.bonomi at mi.infn.it
Mon Mar 8 15:51:52 CET 2004

I compiled pwscf2.0 on a linux cluster with PGI IA-32.
I had no problem with pw.x using mpiexec v. 0.74 for parallel use, but
when i tried to use ph.x the program stopped after a few seconds without
any error message in the standard output. This is the last part of the
output file:

      Representation    22      1 modes - To be done

      Representation    23      1 modes - To be done

      Representation    24      1 modes - To be done
      PHONON       :     8.47s CPU time

      Alpha used in Ewald sum =   1.3000

      Representation #  1 mode #   1

Thanks for your help.