[Pw_forum] Contour.x

A.Antons a.antons at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jun 23 09:02:47 CEST 2004

Hi Subhra,

sorry that I can't help you at the moment. My mother is moving to her new
appartment, and I promised to help her, so am going to take a few days off.

If you can postpone it until next week, I will have some time then.

Armin

Subhradip Ghosh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to do charge density plots using PWSCF. In the
> INPUT_CHDENS file there is an option '1' in 'output_format'
> which labels it as the 'format suitable for contour.x'.
> However, I didn't find any executable contour.x in the
> package. Am I missing something or there indeed is no
> contour.x? I guess that it is a programme for drawing charge
> density contours without using plotrho.x. Therefore I am
> interested in having a go at it if possible.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Subhradip
>                       Subhradip Ghosh
>                    Post doctoral Fellow
>                    Department of Materials Science & Engineering
>                    University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
> Office                                       Home

               Dr. Armin Antons            Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
          Tel: +49-2461-61-4246        Institut fuer Festkoerperforschung
          Fax: +49-2461-61-2620                             Postfach 1913
 E-Mail: a.antons at fz-juelich.de                           D-52425 Juelich