[Pw_forum] about neb

Wu Rongqin g0203654 at nus.edu.sg
Mon Jun 7 15:33:40 CEST 2004

Dear Dr. Baroni,

Can you give me some detailed suggestion?
I have some idea but need your opinion:
Firstly , do a calculation on the free SiH4 molecule,
Secondly, do a phonon calculation on a clean surface.
Third, do a phonon calculation on the SiH4+surface,.
Due to the masses difference, the mode frequencies of the surface and SiH4, the mode frequencies of SiH4 may be selected out.
Do you think it is a way?

Regards

Rongqin woo