[Pw_forum] about neb

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Fri Jun 4 12:02:13 CEST 2004

The straightforward, though expensive, way would to compute all phonon
frequencies for the initial state and for the saddle-point (discarding
the imaginary one) using the phonon code . This should give you also the
prefactor.
Beware however that in this way you are not including quantum tunneling,
though.

If you find a better way everybody would be interested.

stefano