[Pw_forum] Question on charge density plot

Subhradip Ghosh subhra at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 26 17:21:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

I was trying to understand the details of 2-D charge density
plot using chdens and plotrho. What I understand is that using
chdens we only get rho in G-space and plotrho draws the
contrours of rho(G). I want to have contour plots of rho(r).
Is there a way to get it?

Also, what units are these charge densities?

Thanks,

Subhradip
                      Subhradip Ghosh
                   Post doctoral Fellow
                   Department of Materials Science & Engineering
Office                                       Home
MSEB 312C                         *    2001 South Orchard Street Apt D
1304 W Green street               *    Urbana, IL-61801
Urbana, IL-61801                  *     Phone # 2173841824
Phone # 2173336584                *    E-mail: subhradip at yahoo.com
E-mail: subhra at uiuc.edu           *