[Pw_forum] neb_routines.f90

Erik Santiso eesantis at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Jul 22 17:26:02 CEST 2004

Thanks! I fixed this but I found another problem. This time is in the
restart.f90 file under the PWNC directory. The declaration:

USE wavefunctions_module , ONLY: evc => evc_nc

appears in all three subroutines in the module restart_spin. This gives me
a compiling error. I changed it so that the declaration appears under the
module and not the subroutines and it seems to compile correctly now. Is
that OK?

Thanks again for your help!

Erik.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit.