[Pw_forum] Workfunction (reprise)

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Wed Jul 21 14:04:47 CEST 2004

Thank you, Carlo.
Beware, though, that extracting the "vacuum level" from the Kohn-Sham
potential (which includes xc) rather then from Hartree-only could be
numerically less efficient.

I think we should leave it to Aloysius as a useful exercise:

1) To understand why this is so.
2) To figure our how to extract the Hartree potential from the output
of a PWscf calculation.

Have fun!

Stefano B.