[Pw_forum] Error message : ph.x

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Sun Jul 18 21:53:54 CEST 2004

On Sunday 18 July 2004 06:10, ashima wrote:

> I got the following error message in the vibrational calculations of
>  a molecule by ph.x :
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>  from cinterpolate : error #         1
>  not implemented

> What's the meaning of above error message ?.

it is a confusing error message - now fixed - meaning that
the phonon code contained in Gamma/ (specific for molecules)
needs data produced by pw.x using Gamma-point algorithms;
or vice versa, the phonon code in PH (the generic one)
cannot process data produced by pw.x using Gamma-point
algorithms

Paolo

Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it