[Pw_forum] Building CVS - problems

Konstantin Kudin konstantin_kudin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 23:50:13 CET 2004

 I've encountered a couple of CVS issues. First, if I
check out just PWSCF {cvs co pwscf}, I end up with
some missing files such as {install-sh, *.dep files}.
So the whole thing won't even go through "configure".

 Next, when I try to configure the whole O-Sesame
under IBM AIX, it quits with an error. Perhaps, the
relevant part is below.

 Kostya

configure:1600: $? = 255
configure:1607: error: cannot run Fortran 77 compiled
programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.
See `config.log' for more details.