[Pw_forum] Recent CVS - problems on SGI

Konstantin Kudin konstantin_kudin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 18:03:31 CET 2004

 This is an update on my previous message. As it turns
out, one of my jobs under Linux happened to use that
very same routine "check_constrain", and crashed there
in the location denoted by "***" below. So while ifc
7.1 did compile the code, there is some problem there
that the SGI compiler seems to have spotted already
during the compile.

 Could some F90 expert take a look at that piece of
the code?

 Kostya

  !
  ! ... if the atomic positions have been corrected
write them on output
  !
  IF ( i > 1 ) THEN
     !
     WRITE( stdout, '(/5X,"Corrected atomic
positions:",/)')
     DO na = 1, nat
***        WRITE( stdout,'(A3,3X,3F14.9)')
atm(ityp(na)), ( tau(i,na), i = 1, 3 )
     END DO
     !
  END IF